Former postdocs and PhD students
2019-2022: François Jobert, postdoc
– now research engineer at the University of Picardie Jules Verne, France.
2020-2021: Petra Marhava, postdoc
– now has her own lab at Umeå Plant Science Centre, SLU, Sweden (link).
2019-2021: Ying Wang, postdoc.
2019-2021: Zahra Rahneshan, postdoc.
2017-2021: Sijia Liu, postdoc
– now has her own lab at Shenyang Agricultural University, China.
2015-2018: Peter Grones, postdoc
– soon to start his own lab at Wageningen University, The Netherlands.
2013-2018: Mateusz Majda, PhD student
– now has his own lab at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland (link).
2013-2015: Deepak Kumar Barange, postdoc
– now research scientist at Colorado State University, USA.
2012-2018: Qian Ma, postdoc
– now research scientist at Ghent University, Belgium (link).
2012-2016: Adeline Rigal, postdoc.
2011-2016: Thomas Vain, PhD student.
2010-2012: Ash Haeger, postdoc
– now clinical scientist at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK.